did you know your gallery is accessible with your username .... (1 Viewer)

JT

Administrator
Staff member
You can get directly to your gallery and share a link to it with just you username in the url?

for example, the following will go directly to the member gallery.

• jt.ag2si.com
  • shtarka1.ag2si.com

if you have a space in your username or a period, just remove them. For example

• For user "Bill Blackwell" just use billblackwell.ag2si.com
  • For user "mr.t" just use mrt.ag2si.com

WOW!!! (y)
This is powerful! I was looking for such a shortcut to be printet on my businnes-card - and here it is:
walter2.ag2si.com
Thank you so much, JT!! Much obliged for this new invetion 🤩

You can get directly to your gallery and share a link to it with just you username in the url?

for example, the following will go directly to the member gallery.

• jt.ag2si.com
  • shtarka1.ag2si.com

if you have a space in your username or a period, just remove them. For example

• For user "Bill Blackwell" just use billblackwell.ag2si.com
  • For user "mr.t" just use mrt.ag2si.com
Hey man,

I just tried fo-tik.ag2si.com and it seemed to go to the home page. Tried it in 3 different browsers and same results. Is this an issue because my username is hyphenated?

Thanks,
Barry

ok. Thanks for pointing that out.

Unlike the other sites I have with the gallery like leicaimages.com zeissimages.com etc .... This site implements a forum software that the gallery interacts with. On the other sites, the gallery is stand alone software I wrote, Here the gallery uses some of the info from the forum especially account info. Having said that, the forum software has a tricky index page.

I have just added some code to see if that works. Please report any issues you find. but it should work 🤞

remember. do not put http or https in front of the address. just use fo-tik.ag2si.com

Keep me posted!

Oh, it goes to your profile page. I can change it back to gallery if you like

you can now decide which page to land on when using this feature. gallery , portfolio or profile page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back