It would be good if the photographers could respond to the comments directly... (1 Viewer)

hyperfocal

I wanted to respond to your question about a sleeping dog in Sultanahmet, Istanbul, but the only way I could do it is to go to FORUMS. It would've been much simpler if one could respond directly under the image. And it would keep FORUMS from getting overwhelmed.

coming very soon. working on it now. In line comments ! Thanks for the suggestion.

This is done. Please report any bugs you find here. Thanks for the suggestion!

I've noticed that when I go back to the earlier-posted images to add more specific detail of locations, it goes straight to new comments. It's a bit confusing, and I wish there was a way to add the locations to the older images without it looking like the photographer is commenting on his/her own pictures.

You can do this really easy. Instead of adding the details to comments. Simply click on "Edit my photos" from the gallery menu. Then all your photos will show up in edit options. Simply type your details into the Notes and click apply for each photo you edit.
I was goingto say that earlier about the notes but didnt want to interrupt your flow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back