New site-new problems. (1 Viewer)

shapencolour

Hi Jorge,

My lens list is 100% incorrect and largely incomplete.I can not find a single picture searching by a lens type.Is it going to change?

When I search by notes ,make a note and come back,the system directs me to the first page and not to the actual page I was in before.Is this curable?

All my links on various sides are inactive now and a few thousand pictures disappeared now.Are they lost for good?

In short many new problems emerged unexpectedly.

Best regards

Thanks for the update. Looking into it.

I still need the redirects setup. I will get the lens list fixed

Hi Jorge,

I have randomly check the lens list and they seem to work fine save Zeiss C/Y and Zeiss ZE/ZF lenses.Also after making a note and coming back,the system kicks me out to the first page .Anyways,thank you a lot for your effort.
Check lens list now pleases

I am hoping to have the redirects working again soi old links continue. Just wait a day or two.
That would be great.I especially value the links with fredmiranda,as there are a few thousand pictures placed since 2010 and most of them are examples of particular lens performance that may help other people in making their decisions.

Ok. as of now 22:06 PST redirects for profiles and member photos are now working

Next is redirects for photo links. Give me another day. Too much going on now.

Jorge,

I see my links working again.You have done a superb job.Thank you very much for your great effort.This way years of sharing experience are not lost.And this is your merit.

Hi Jorge,

Many of the poeple from fredmiranda.com say that they can not see any of my photos previously linked with zeissimages.Is this possible to verify that and find out what could be the reason for this?What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back