Taking suggestions for forum list (1 Viewer)

JT

Administrator
Staff member
Trying to make the most out of all the forums and would like to take suggestions as to how best organize them.

Is there a way to display only certain categories of images, like just Zeiss or just Leica? Or just Zeiss Otus, or Voigtlander Lanthar.
I know you can search for specific single lenses, but that sometimes does not give you many returns.

I would apreciate to be able to search for/directly go to a page in the Galleries. I am browsing through Zeiss Galery right now, starting from last page. I am now at page 1445. When I close the page, I can not resume where I was, but have to click through lots of pages to be able to continue.

feature added. Now you can enter a page number directly and go to that page

Is there a way to display only certain categories of images, like just Zeiss or just Leica? Or just Zeiss Otus, or Voigtlander Lanthar.
I know you can search for specific single lenses, but that sometimes does not give you many returns.
What about this, is it possible to add a search for a group of lenses? It is tideous to click through single lens searches, and even more so, since there are often 2-4 names for the same lens.

for the time being, use the search by text option and enter something like otus to see how that works

One more thing: wasn't there a like button right on the surface earlier? Now I need to click several times to give a like, which makes it less likely to give one :unsure:

for the time being, use the search by text option and enter something like otus to see how that works
The search works, but once I open a photo and go to last page with the left arrow in Firefox, I am back in the main gallery and loose my search, and have to do it all over again, which is really teadious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back