What can we do better ? (1 Viewer)

JT

Administrator
Staff member
The site traffic and particiaption is very low. Just wondering what you think would make it better? Is the forum front end a bad idea? Should I just use the old style gallery with no forum?

I think there are many sites out there doing the photo thing. Just wondering what would make this a unique place to visit and interact more regularly. As a member of this site, I am looking for feedback that would make the site better for you. So, let me know in this thread.

I know - the traffic has become low. BUT - it's not only here, JT - I am experiencing the same in my Norwegian Photo-Site ( https://fokus.foto.no/bildekritikk ) where interrest has plummeted from a healthy activity, to almost zero ...
I haven't got any Ideas of how to make it better. It's already a terriffic site. For myself, I find it a bit too big and too comprehensive. I do get lost in the menues and the drop-down lists. To start with, one could call up all Galleries and choose the one that you are interrested in (NikonImages - FjuifilmImages - Leica... - Zeiss... etc. etc.) which was fine (for me) but now I don't know how to ...
What's the Gallery-home for? I mean it's a bit split and a bit separate - you really have to be in here every day, for some hours to get aquainted ..

Have a nice day, JT!

Last edited:
Walter,

The Gallery Home is a landing page with some of the latest activity in one place. Hal of fame, recent likes and recent comments.

The site traffic and particiaption is very low. Just wondering what you think would make it better? Is the forum front end a bad idea? Should I just use the old style gallery with no forum?

I think there are many sites out there doing the photo thing. Just wondering what would make this a unique place to visit and interact more regularly. As a member of this site, I am looking for feedback that would make the site better for you. So, let me know in this thread.
JT-The camera /lens information shown with image # 613791 is incorrect. It does not match the info I entered when I posted the image. PS42

JT-The camera /lens information shown with image # 613791 is incorrect. It does not match the info I entered when I posted the image. PS42
I changed the lens on it just to see if changes took affect and they did. I left it as a zeiss. dont know what you want it to be.

I clicked on edit photo details from the phot page itself

I have moved things around puting focus back on the gallery with a new gallery home page.

Hi,

I'm wondering why my images from the old Fuji gallery never made it to here. I think it's been long enough now that things should have settled down from the migration, so I would like to ask if you can check to see where my images ended up. When I enter fo-tik.ag2si.com I can see my Nikon images, but none of my Fuji images.

User name: fo-tik

My name: Barry

Thanks.

looking into this. I am guessing same username on fujiimages. Hangtight.

JT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back