What we are all about (1 Viewer)

JT

Administrator
Staff member
Originally, all of the images sites like zeissimages.com, leicaimages.com, nikonimages.com and so on ... where intended to be a photo comment driven website for the user of specific gear. With that said, the combined sites ended up hosting thousands of images specific to a brand but at the same time isolating the users from the community.

Fast forward to today and we are in the process of putting all the sites under one roof. So far we have 4 sites merged into ag2si and have another 3 to go. I am hoping that once it's complete we can grow our online community of photographers and make this a regular place to visit. In an effort to make this happen, I have installed the new forum software and made some big enhancements to the gallery. So, starting posting and sharing.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and posts.

JT

Have you thought of hosting the "Alternative Photography" folks or can this be grouped under another section?

Have you thought of hosting the "Alternative Photography" folks or can this be grouped under another section?
I am open to suggestions. Do you mean a forum category for alternative photography?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back