Wildlife or Animal Category? (1 Viewer)

fo-tik

I noticed when I recently posted a shot of wild horses, there is neither a Wildlife nor Animal category. Is this because there is no interest in these genres? Could it/they be added if enough folks are interested?

Thanks,
Barry

Hey JT.

Did you get a chance to add a Wildlife category to the site yet?

I also had another idea/request if it can be done. When I click into one of the categories, (or any group of images) there's no right or left arrows on either side of the image, allowing the viewer to proceed to the next image, or, go back to the previous image. I think this type of thing is called 'navigation controls' but I'm no wed admin.

Maybe I'm just missing something, so if I am, inform me please.

Thanks,
Barry

Barry,

The category was added way back. If you upload a photo you can assign it to that category. It just doesn't show up yet in the category page because no photos have been added or moved into the category yet.

I just moved your road runner pic into it.

The ability to go forward and back has been there since day 1. Maybe it's hard to see and I am glad you bring it up. Simply view a photo in the photo page and you can see an arrow on the left and right of the photo to cycle through them. This is applied to search search too. So if you click on photos by you, you will scroll your photos. Same for categories, lenses, camera etc ....

Hope that helps.

JT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back