Alterations still not working -- (1 Viewer)

pentaxpete

Although there have been 'Alterations' to this SITE whereby the different Camera Systems have been separated things still do not work -- I have just uploaded to NIKONIMAGES and into my NIKON FILM PHOTOS Album BUT when I OPEN my NIKON FILM PHOTOS Album they are NOT THERE and I cannot find them in NIKONIMAGES either !

This is because when you visit the site using a specific sitename, for example 'nikonimages.com" only photos that have the word "nikon" in the camera model, camera brand or lens will be shown. So when you uploaded your photos today even though they were uploaded succesfully, they were filtered out because they did not have any information about nikon in the file.

Here is what was uploaded by you

Code:
photoid |       dateposted       | userid |     camerabrand     |       cameramodel        |                 lens                  |     site
---------+------------------------+--------+---------------------+--------------------------+---------------------------------------+---------------
  613994 | 2023-07-14 15:38:51+00 |    733 | PLUSTEK             | F75                      | LENS MODEL NOT SET                    |
  613993 | 2023-07-14 15:34:38+00 |    733 | PLUSTEK             | F75                      | LENS MODEL NOT SET                    |
  613992 | 2023-07-14 15:31:17+00 |    733 | PLUSTEK             | F75                      | LENS MODEL NOT SET                    |
  613724 | 2023-05-24 08:52:35+00 |    733 | CANON               | 501CM                    | ZEISS CF DISTAGON F4 50               | {zeiss,canon}

As you can see, nothing for brand, model or lens have the word nikon in it.

If you were to go to 'zeissimages.com' or 'canonimages.com' you would see photoid 613724 on either of those sites becuase it was taken with a zeiss lens and a canon camera.

If you were to click on Edit photos from yur gallery profile page or the menu that apears when you hover over your profile picture on any of the gallery pages then you would see all your photos regardless. You can then edit the camera , lens etc .. and it will then show up on the specific site you are visiting.

Remember, its all the same site. Just that on ag2si, nothing is filtered out whereas the other sites, they are filter to match the site you are on.

If you click on the link hilighted in green, you will reset to ag2si and will see all photos without filtering.

1689395080313.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back